Welcome To The Official Brazen Heads Blog


standalone playerQuantcast





Photobucket

Monday, November 10, 2008

Roy's Vlog



Just some thoughts from the cyber pub. It's cold and windy in Mayo. The house is beautiful with a fantastic view. The road coming in offered a spectacular view of the fjord where the ocean slips in between the mountains. I don't know if it's some kind of weird Irish effect that happens here. . but I can't seem to drink enough to actually get drunk . . . I guess if at first you don't succeed. . . .



**NOTE: The video seems to be taking it's time becoming available. I don't know that I have time to sit in this cyber pub paying for access long enough to make sure it posts so forgive me if it never shows up. I'll check it again when I'm back in internet range.

No comments: